Introduction

 Backround

Hello guys, Let me introduce myself. I'm Ibnu, I'm a 3rd semester student of Ipb Invada Cirebon. I'm from Cirebon and my hobbies are reading and watching movies and also playing games.


This is my first experience writing a blog, so I will start by explaining why I write on this blog.


One of my best lecturers, Ms. Juwintan, gave us an assignment to write on a blog with the aim that we getting used to writing content and, not only that, we are also used to looking for ideas. Then I thought about writing all of this and if you have read this article, then I have been free for a while from looking for ideas about what I will write on this blog.


I think finding ideas is not an easy thing. But if you can find content with a new concept, then that's just an idea with high value. So, next time I will try my best to find ideas that I will write in my next blog.


Quotes:

We as humans only reproduce something that already existed before, including ideas that arise from reason. It is impossible for ideas to arise from nothing.


Maybe by writing on my first blog, it's enough to get here. I apologize to the readers if my writing is messy. See you next time. Warm regards, Ibnu


Contact me

Instagram : @mibnulbb_

WhatsApp :  www.whatsapp.ibnu

Email : Ibnub221@gmail.com

0 Komentar