My Best Holiday in Bali

 

My Best Holiday in Bali (part1)

So guys, this is my vacation experience going to the island of Bali with students on my campus. Okay guys so on the island of Bali I visited one of the tourist attractions, namely Tanjung Benoa beach, in my opinion this beach is very beautiful but before entering the beach sand area we must have passed several food and beverage vendors and others like tourist attractions in general and the special thing is when it's done passing by some local traders we are greeted by a cool sea breeze with sunlight that makes our skin warm and white sand a bit yellow then there is the sound of the waves being heard and views of the blue sea water like dancing and also like tourist attractions in general local residents there also open services such as crossing services to turtle island and there is also a banana boat.

Tanjung Benoa is certainly not the only tourist spot that I visited, there are many more exotic and beautiful tourist attractions that I will present on this blog. So you just wait for me to update and see you bye.


Contact me

Instagram : @mibnulbb_

WhatsApp :  www.whatsapp.ibnu

Email : Ibnub221@gmail.com

0 Komentar